Friday, September 30, 2016

Sunday Bulletin - September 25, 2016




SUNDAY WORSHIP:  September 25, 2016

WELCOME/ANNOUNCEMENTS

CONTEMPLATIVE MUSIC
A time of meditation to prepare our hearts and minds for worship

CALL TO WORSHIP/PRAYER

HYMN            Great Is The Lord                 HWB 87

ALL:  Lord Jesus,
            Blind I am, do thou enlighten me;
            Naked I am, do thou clothe me;
            Wounded, do thou heal me;
            Dead, do thou quicken me.
            I know of no light,
            No physician,
            No life, except thee.  AMEN

*HYMN Dear Lord and Father of Mankind HWB 523
                                                                             V. 1,2,4     

SCRIPTURE READING:  Multiple Readings by the Congregation                    

PEACE STORY (or random acts of kindness)
            And LIGHTING THE PEACE LAMP

*HYMN My Shepherd Will Supply My Need   HWB 589  

FIRST FRUITS OFFERING

PRAYING CONCERNS AND JOYS                      

MESSAGE:   “Trusting in God”

*HYMN Just a Closer Walk With Thee   STJ 106

*SENDING:
ALL:   God of guidance, quicken your Holy Spirit in our hearts
            And minds so we may follow what is right.
            Give us direction so we may know which way to choose
            And which to refuse; which course to claim and which to
            Reject; which action to take and which to avoid.
            Enlighten our minds, purify our hearts, strengthen our
            Wills, and lead us to live as faithful followers of Jesus
            All the days of our lives.  AMEN                 

*Benediction:
*HYMN The Lord Bless You and Keep You  STJ 76


*Please stand if able

No comments:

Post a Comment